Friday, February 3, 2023

Another Trickster Trip

 A Sobering Revelation?



Call this Luck, Destiny, Opportunity, 

Today Researching News, I was Blasted with an advert, the stuff you usually find on youtube, Exactly, some guy promoting his new money-making Algorithm. 

I research the claim and of course guess what, it's another big scam! 

You may be curious to ask why I was even interested in investing time in this action, well in all honesty I was following my impulse and leaving opportunities open removed from the FEAR we all find ourselves submitting to so often. 



I was certain it was a scam but wanted to validify that instant fear response, that's how I am.

After receiving the answer to what I knew was going to be true, I ''back button'' and ended up with various videos, one, in particular, jumped at me instantly, this being Jim Carrey's Motivational speech at a university I don't recall.



As a Carrey fan, I had to hear his view of life and what he was about to offer, The speech, to me is outstanding in its clarity, perceptive recall, storytelling, positivity, and meaningful, and profound organic origins. 


The picture it painted for me was, life is a passing period and the body our soul host and visa- vie, is the big picture, the outer image is another thing, but we do not see what we possess, We encapsulate, magnify, resonate with others, share and align with thoughts, purpose, finally continue to grow until we leave this mortal coil, there lies the actual discovery and fulfillment.


 we physically are separate entities in the body, yet connected inextricably in the bigger and fundamental essence of existence. This is a lot to grasp and it is only a part of what we understand or appreciate.


Where are you and what do you feel about yourself, remove wealth, power, or position, what do you actually find?

Are you happy or even partly satisfied with that you find?

No comments:

Post a Comment

China The art of Taichi

Week in Batuan, Bohol Philippines